Participant Learners are required to attend at 90% of tutorial and workshop time to qualify for the Diploma.
Participant Learners are requested to undergo four sessions with a qualified Coach during the course. A list of recommended qualified Coaches will be provided to Participant Learners.
Participant Learners are requested from day one to keep a ‘Coaching Record Journal’. This journal will be evaluated as part of the final assessment process.
Participant Learners will be required to submit a project on behalf of QQI. Details and guidelines for the QQI Level 6 “Special Purpose Award” will be given at the first weekend session.
During the Diploma course, much attention, support and encouragement will be given to all Participant Learners. Accreditation will be awarded through the Life and Business Coaching Association of Ireland (LBCAI). All graduates from the Diploma Course will be eligible to join this Association.
Diplomas will be awarded on the final day of the course and a small celebration will take place.
Course Details and Booking
Schedule for the 24th Accredited Diploma February 2015 – June 2015
|Saturday/Sunday||21st/22nd February 2015|
|Saturday/Sunday||7th/8th March 2015|
|Tuesday||10th March 2015|
|Tuesday||24th March 2015|
|Tuesday||31st March 2015|
|Wednesday||25th March 2015|
|Wednesday||8th April 2015|
|Saturday/Sunday||11th/12th April 2015|
|Wednesday||22nd April 2015|
|Saturday/Sunday||25th/26th April 2015|
|Wednesday||29th April 2015|
|Saturday/Sunday||9th/10th May 2015|
|Wednesday||13th May 2015|
|Wednesday||20th May 2015|
|Wednesday||27th May 2015|
|Saturday/Sunday||6th/7th June 2015|
|Wednesday||10th June 2015|
*** On commencement of the course the group will decide on an extra day for “Emotional Intelligence Workshop”.
The overall duration of the course is 450 hours delivered via tutorials, home study and workshops over 6 weekends and Wednesday Evenings. To complete the three Models of Practice, an additional 300 hours is required outside of Class Room hours. For details of upcoming start dates, take a look at our Events Section
- QQI Coaching Models of Practice – Level 6 Component – (6N3087) Award – 15 Credits
- QQI Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice and Ethics – Level 6 Component – (6N2925)- 15 Credits
- QQI Certificate in Developing Emotional Intelligence – Level 6 Component (6N2926) Award- 15 Credits
Accredited Diploma in Life & Business Coaching Schedule
- Weekends: From 10.00am to 5.00 pm with a one-hour lunch break and two tea/coffee breaks
- Evening: Wednesday – from 7.00pm to 10.00p.m
- Centre for Professional & Personal Development has arrangements in place with two Alternative Providers listed with QQI requirements, in the event of the unexpected cessation of a programme of 3 months or more duration.
- All data/personal records are stored in a safe place. Should the cessation of a programme take place, your data will be passed on to the Alternative Provider.