An introduction to life and business coaching, which can lead to an Accredited Diploma in Life & Business Coaching and a special purpose Level 6 Award with QQI.
Aims of the 3 week – four hour course/ or a 12 hour weekend course (2 Days)
- To identify your needs, beliefs, values before setting any goals.
- To take a ‘helicopter view’ of your life and where you are right now.
- To teach and facilitate each student to become more self aware, more emotionally intelligent and become mindful of your behaviours and actions.
- To introduce the powerful skills of NLP and the various techniques, to assist you in implementing them in your life.
At the end of this course you will personally:
- Be aware of your own core and personal values
- Have achieved some goal setting techniques and be able to set your own goals with conviction.
- Know your tolerations and boundaries and use your time wisely.
- Be open and very aware of the language you use in every day life and the effect it has on what you attract into your life.
As a trainee coach:
- Be able to demonstrate and use some of the models illustrated on the course
- Honour your intuition, and have learnt the three ways of listening as a coach.
- Implementing the initial stages of “The Coaching Relationship” with the capabilities and competencies required.
Anyone wishing to attend this course must possess the following:
- An inward desire to contribute and help people to find their own resources and embrace change and development
- A background and proven record of interest in the field of personal development and awareness
- A person with very good communication skills and an ability to show empathy
- Lectures and printed course material
- Interactive Role-Play
- Observation of students in the learning coaching environment
- Informal discussions
- Sharing of real-life anecdotal coaching experiences *
- Individual tuition, workshops and tutorials
- Group and individual feedback
- Input is based on practical experience of professionally coaching 3 – 4 clients each day .
Your investment –
- €300.00 for the three weeks @ 4 hours/ or for a 12 hour weekend (2 Days)
Venue: First Floor, 21 Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2.
Certificate in Life & Business Coaching is now commencing:
|Three Thursday Evenings. Fill out the contact form on the left for upcoming dates|
|6pm – 10pm|
The certificate in Life & Business Coaching is issued from the Centre for Professional & Personal Development who is an Accredited member of the Life & Business Coaching Association of Ireland and QQI.