What is covered in The Communication with NLP & Emotional Intelligence Course?
- Understanding the ‘How’ of communications
- Accelerating change through effective interpersonal communications
- Identifying your strengths and weaknesses
- Understanding and embracing the differences in other people
- Learning the most effective communication style for your career
- Playing and working to everybody’s strengths
- Being a better communicator on an interpersonal and team basis
NLP – Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Eye Accessing Cues
There are patterns to success and patterns to failure.
In this course we will be eliminating patterns of failure and mirroring patterns of success!
“NLP provides detailed and understandable descriptions of how you – and others – do what they do. It explains how your mind makes meaning out of your experience and thinks of it as ‘reality’.
It offers you a way to understand the patterns involved in communication, so that you increase your ability to work more effectively with yourself and others.”
EQ is intended to help people to better understand their emotional and social functioning. It is an array of non-cognitive capabilities, competencies and skills that influences one’s ability to succeed in coping with environmental demands and pressures.
After one has completed an EQ-1 Resource Report (Scales & Subscales), it allows individuals to explore their skills across many different areas.
THE 5 COMPOSITE SCALES & 15 SUBSCALES:
- Venue: First Floor, 21 Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2.
- Investment: €300
- Time: 10 – 5pm
- Contact: Mary Curran
- Tel: 661 2291/086.232.8143
DATES: 2nd & 3rd November 2013