What is my life about? And what do I want it to be about?
QUOTE FROM PAST CLIENT
“My life is about getting up in the morning and going into a job that I don’t enjoy or even look forward to. At the moment, I am merely going through the motions of going to work”.
Is this you? Does this statement sound familiar?
If so, you are not really living, you are “The Living Dead” – barely existing and certainly not living.
5 REASONS WHY PEOPLE STAY IN A CAREER THAT THEY DO NOT LOVE: –
1. SECURITY – The job offers them the security of a set Income every week.
2. COMFORT ZONE – The job is offering them 1/3 of what they want and 2/3 of what they do not want but they are comfortable and resist change.
3. They value what other people say more than their own happiness. So when someone tells them that they are doing a “Brilliant Job” this matters more than their own happiness and fulfilment.
4. Their parents insist that they follow them as regards their choice of Career. So they dictate and control the Career Choices of their children.
5. They completed a Degree in a certain area due to “Peer Pressure” or because they were not sure of what they wanted to do, so they “Went with the Crowd”.
WHY SHOULD PEOPLE CHANGE CAREER & “FIND THE CAREER THAT THEY LOVE”
1. In life, everyone strives and searches for ways to be significant and contribute to society. People can “Find the Career they Love” and carry out this work every day.
2. Life is “Precious” and for that one reason, everyone should love their work as they spend most of their life at work.
3. Life is not about living for “Friday” and the Weekends. Life is about “Living in the moment and loving every precious moment”.
4. When people find the “Career that they Love”, they feel worthwhile and know that they can make a difference.
5. You are never again a “Clock Watcher” and you never “Resent your Time” working.
You are working from your “Best Self” and will excel in whatever you do.