In today’s environment, everyone is called upon to take a discerning look at themselves and their potential. Everyone has to move from their “Comfort Zone”. Being made redundant is not a reflection of a person’s ability. Sometimes, redundancy can present new life opportunities.
The following course will question, innovate your curiosity, introduce conceptual thinking, and create a lot of awareness, in an effort to encourage you to beat this recession and to achieve happiness and fulfilment in every area of your life.
This course is conducted on a workshop basis to facilitate maximum participation by the candidates. Group and individual exercises are used to help to promote individual growth and understanding.
This course is a two day workshop (10 – 5pm). Full course notes are provided to each candidate.
The aim of the course is to leave the candidate with a structured, sustainable plan for the future.
- To explore what being made redundant looks like, feels like and what you think. Take some time to reflect.
- To explore your value system, now that everything has changed.
- To challenge any self-limiting beliefs, doubts, fears and grief one might experience, having being made redundant.
Overview Of The Training Program
- What does retirement mean to you?
- Exploring money management – pensions (state, job and personal)
- Managing your time
- Walking through resilience
- Structured goal setting linked to your value system
- Financial Planning
- Work – paid and voluntary
- Wills and Gifts
- Exploring the different stages of grief
- Preparation of your C.V.
Methods of Training
- Informal discussions
- Facilitated hands-on exercises
- Group action learning exercises
- Experiential learning and training
- Power Point and Flip Chart presentations by course presenter
- Printed notes in manual format prepared by course presenter
- Shared professional experience of course presenter
- Role Play for Interview preparation
- Clear, sustainable and structured goals for the future including your potential career.
- Clarity around self-management and utilising and valuing your time