Developing effective communications is a strategic ‘weapon’ in creating effective personal and work environments and results.
Over 70% of the workforce today are employed in the service industry. Many of these have received little or no training in communications. As a result, individuals and companies are not achieving their full potential in terms of growth and success.
Temperament ⎯ your observable behaviour or your natural way – is a key component of your personality make up and all work related competencies. You are far more likely to reach your full potential working in harmony with your nature. Understand your team’s style and how to work to the strengths of everyone on your team to maximise results.
In this one day powerful programme you will learn the key elements of:
- Understanding the ‘How’ of communications
- Accelerating change through effective interpersonal communications
- Identifying your strengths and weaknesses
- Understanding and embracing the differences in other people
- Learning the most effective communication style for your career
- Playing and working to everybody’s strengths
- Being a better communicator on an interpersonal and team basis.
This programme is presented by Mary Curran, Director and Founder of CPPD and the Coach Centre, Master Practitioner in NLP, Behavioural Analyst, “BarOn Emotional Quotient Inventory” Accredited and Accredited in “Belbin Team Leading Programme”.